I’m a real estate managing broker and an architect. With solid education and years extensive experience as an architect and a business owner, it is very natural for me to choose real estate as my dream career.
My formal training in architecture and interior design together with intimate knowledge about Seattle and local market give me lots of strength. I work with both buyers and sellers to meet their real estate goals.
Integrity, patience and professionalism are my principals when working with all my clients. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing the smiles from a successful sale or a purchase of a lifetime. I look forward to seeing the same smile on your face!
Awards and designations:
- “Five Star: Best Real Estate Agent in Client Satisfaction” by Seattle Magazine, 9 year winner
- International President’s ELITE award by Coldwell Banker International
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents by RealTrends
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Investment Analyst
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator
- NAR’s Green Designation
- Certified Commercial Investment Members Candidate
- Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties Member
- National Association of Home Builders Member
Thanks again for stopping by my blog and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or scan to follow on wechat