I’m an architect and a real estate broker. With solid education and years extensive working experience as an architect and a business owner, it is very natural for me to choose real estate as my dream career. My formal training in architecture and interior design together with the passion towards real estate gave me lots of strength to be a professional real estate broker.
With years experience in Great Seattle real estate as well as intimate local area knowledge, I work with both buyers and sellers to meet their real estate goals.
Integrity, patience and professionalism are my principals when working with all my clients. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing the smiles from a successful sale or the purchase of a lifetime. I look forward to seeing the same smile on your face!
Awards and designations:
- Certified Residential Specialist – CRS
- International President’s ELITE by Coldwell Banker International
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents by RealTrends
- Certified Investment Analyst – CIA
- Certified Short Sale Negotiator – CSSN
- NAR’s Green Designation-Green
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Members Cadidate
- “Five Star: Best Real Estate Agent in Client Satisfaction” – <<Seattle>> Magazine
Thanks again for stopping by my blog and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Drop me a line at email@example.com or scan to follow on wechat